Food Glorious Food…That is todays quick topic…
Today I’d like to know about your current relationship with food & what food actually means to YOU?
I’d like to ask you some simple questions to get you thinking about what food TRULY means to YOU..
- Do you know what protein, fats & carbohydrates are?
- Do you know what a calorie is?
- Why do you eat the foods you eat?
- Is it due to the fact that you simply know you must eat something to survive?
- Is it linked to your training?
- Does food represent comfort or reward to you?
- Does eating certain ‘treats’ make you feel happier?
- Do you eat differently when you are stressed or worried?
- Do you eat more or less in certain emotional states?
- Do you actually enjoy what you eat?
- Do you label foods as ‘good’ or bad’?
- Do you ever feel guilty about eating certain food choices?
- Do you have lots of variety throughout your food choices?
- Are you open to trying new foods?
- Do you avoid certain foods because you deem these foods to be ‘unhealthy’?
All I want to do today is get you thinking about your nutritional habits & patterns and get you to consider why you make certain decisions and the potential knock effect this may be having on your goals….
If you’d like to know more about how to establish a healthy relationship with food, give me a shout…
That’s all for today, until the next time,
Tristan ‘cold jelly and custard’ Buttle