Join me for my New Year seminar!
Wednesday 10th January.
‘New Year, New You’?
A recent study showed that only 8% of people achieve their new year resolutions, the remaining 92% FAILED.
The reality is that without structure, and without consistent & progressive action, you may also FAIL.
This is one of the reasons I decided to host my next event. I want you to be able to set yourself for TRUE long term success & actually stick to your resolutions in 2024!
Don’t start the New Year by doing what you have always done. Embrace change, and if you need help, admit it to yourself & take action.
Change can be scary, I get it, I understand, but with the right help & guidance you CAN make changes that you CAN stick to.
Entry is at the early bird price of only £12 per person (payable via bank transfer).
To register your place please click HERE
See you there, if you could also please share this post I would be extremely grateful!
Tristan ‘host’ Buttle.