Tag: New Year

New Year, New You Seminar

‘New Year, New You’? Seminar

Join me for my New Year seminar! Wednesday 10th January. ‘New Year, New You’? 7.15pm- 9.00pm Airlington Hall Church Walk Hallgate Cottingham HU16 4DD A recent study showed that only 8% of people achieve their new year resolutions, the remaining 92% FAILED. The reality is that without structure, and without consistent & progressive action, you […]

Read more